Call for Master and Integrated PhD for Nepalese Student - 2021 February Intake
Advanced Sensor and Energy Research (ASER) Laboratory in the Kwangwoon University is seeking few deserving candidates from Nepal, willing to pursue Master Integrated PhD or PhD in the Department of Electronic Engineering for Spring semester 2021 (starting at March). We are focusing on following research topics: Micro/Nano technology-based Energy Harvesting, Physical Sensors, and Self-powered Sensors/IoT Systems. The details of the lab profile, nature of the research, our publications, and alumni can be obtained from the lab website. Only the enthusiastic, faithful, motivated and deserving candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. The candidates should be able to carry out research tasks independently and/or effectively collaborate with other research members.
Summary of the Position:
- Scholarship: 100% full scholarship depending on the fulfillment of requirements. The lab will also support a monthly stipend for living and accommodation.
- Duration of the course: At least 5 yrs. for Integrated PhD (MS and PhD) and 4 yrs. for PhD only.
- For Integrated PhD:E./B.Sc. degree in Electronics Engineering recognized by Nepal Engineering Council.
- For PhD:E. or M.Sc. in Electronics Engineering.
- Criteria for maintaining scholarship: Need to maintain SGPA of 4.00 in 4.50-point scale in every semester.
- English Proficiency: Minimum IELTS score of 5.5/TOEFL 500 (CBT 179, iBT 61).
Please, submit your cover letter and detailed CV (including an ID photo) with at least two referees to email@example.com by October 31, 2020. For further information, kindly drop your queries via email.